The answer is yes! I have tried both Blue Apron and Hello Fresh because I have had coupons and it was amazing. I would rate both of these a ten and totally top notch. I never had an issue with ordering and unsubscribing when I needed to and the sites were easy to navigate.
What I I loved:
- easy to follow recipes
- they took 30 minutes or less
- doesn’t take any special kitchen equipment to make
- ingredients, especially meats, are high quality for price
- I’ve never had a meal I didn’t like/love
- I learned new combinations of foods!
- the nutrition information is included!
- they have vegetarian options too
- the dinners turn out pretty 🙂
- you can keep the recipes
What I disliked:
- usually there is only one meal out of three that they send that will make some leftovers but don’t count on it (we bought meals for two people)
- the price is hefty without a coupon but saves money if you have a busy week and would have eaten out
- there is always one ingredient that is usually a sauce that you can’t duplicate or find to remake the recipe yourself
- don’t forget to put the weeks on hold if you want to pick and choose when to get the service or unsubscribe if you only want one box
Overall, I would recommend them! There are tons of other meal services that I’ve heard about and also seem wonderful. Just take the plunge and try them as a fun date night you won’t regret it. They also double as a great gift for christmas instead of that boring gift certificate.
Here are some photos of meals I made!
Don’t they look delicious :)!